Whether your company is considering building a business architecture practice from the ground up or you want to evolve your current practice, S2E offers the tools and expertise to accelerate the process. Here are some frequently asked questions on the topic of business architecture:
Q: We’re creating a new business architecture practice. How do we get started and show value quickly?
- Start with a Business Architecture Practice Jumpstart which will provide you with a foundation of understanding and a solid roadmap to execute.
- Follow-on with Business Architecture Training to prepare your team and a Business Architecture Knowledgebase Jumpstart to build out some foundational business architecture blueprints necessary to your ability to deliver value.
- When you are ready, let us help you grow your team with StarFinder Business Architect Placement Services and work alongside you as you perform your first Business Architecture Engagement both to help you learn the discipline hands-on and ensure a successful outcome that you can leverage.
- Use Business Architecture Advisory Services on an as needed basis to help you through any new questions and challenges that you encounter as well as keep your progress on track.
Q: We have a successful business architecture practice, but we know the discipline has continued to evolve and there are areas we’d like to improve. What are our top opportunities?
- Start with a Business Architecture Practice Assessment, including a Business Architecture Knowledgebase Assessment. This is much more than a high-level maturity assessment. We’ll look at your practice comprehensively and identify a broad range of specific opportunities and recommendations to help you increase value, improve effectiveness and align to industry best practices.
- Leverage Business Architecture Practice Consulting or Business Architecture Advisory Services to get the level of assistance or guidance that you need.