S2E offers comprehensive management consulting services for a broad range of organizations—from Fortune 500 companies, start-ups and early stage businesses to government organizations and non-profits. We assist organizations by streamlining the strategy execution life cycle from end-to-end, including optimizing the project and application portfolio management processes. We design and plan major enterprise change initiatives from a business perspective, including digital transformations and mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
We are also masters at creating and maturing in-house business architecture practices, as well as collaborating with organizations that are just getting started with basic business architecture concepts. We accomplish this through a variety of business architecture consulting and education offerings.
Additionally, we know how to grow your team through highly focused business architect placement services. S2E also facilitates opportunities to give back by applying business skills to help others—be they non-profits, small business, social enterprises or cross-sector social initiatives.
Yeah, we do a lot! Here’s a diagram that breaks all these services down into an easy-to-understand visual layout:
Accelerate and increase the effectiveness of your organization to:
- Translate and execute strategy
- Conduct project portfolio management
- Manage and rationalize the application portfolio
- Perform business transformations
- Execute mergers and acquisitions
Business Architecture Practice Development
Establish and mature your internal business architecture capability by:
- Building a knowledgebase
- Applying business architecture for value
- Developing your team and practice
Business Architecture Education
Learn the business architecture discipline and prepare for the role through:
- Business Architecture Training
- Private Business Architecture Training, Coaching and Accelerated Preparation for Certification
- Business Architecture Webinars
- Business Architecture Hand-On Experience
Extensive Business Architecture Resource Library
Recruiting Services for Business Architecture Practice Leaders
- Business Architect Placement
- Business Architecture Team Advisory Services
Placement Services for Business Architects
- Business Architecture Opportunity Search
- Business Architect Role Coaching
Applying An Architecture Mindset to Help Others
Help non-profit organizations, startups, social enterprises and cross-sector social initiatives to achieve their missions by leveraging business architecture and other techniques.
- In-Person Organized Events
- Immersion Experiences
- Remote Participation